Friday, November 20, 2009

Holy Blogs, Batman! It's the Scholastic Scribbler!

I feel like a super hero! I won a Superior Scribbler award! Many, many thanks to Tony for his kind words of support. Please check out his blog: http://artisanofthehumanspirit.blogspot.com/ . Have you ever read a post that said exactly what you needed to hear exactly when you needed to hear it? His post "Objects in the rearview mirror are larger than they appear!" was that post for me.

Here are the rules:

My fellow Scribblers must post the award on their blogs along with the Scholastic Scribbler link (which explains this process better than I can).

Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.

Each Superior Scribbler must link back to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

In turn, each Superior Scribe must pass the award on to five equally deserving bloggers. This is waaaaaay harder than it seems people!

Here are my 5 picks (in no particular order):

If you want your brain eaten by really cool (translation: really hard) movie trivia:
http://eyedropperproject.blogspot.com/ Seriously, your head will hurt so good.

Charlene at the Balance Beam, always good writing and a fellow SNL quoter:
http://www.beamingbalance.com/

For good job (and lack thereof) advice: http://ajabatwork.blogspot.com/  Power to the laid off people!

OK, painting isn't exactly scribbling, but it's darn close and this is a really nice artistic site. Beautiful, green (and I don't mean the color) paintings, and a good communicator! http://4oneaday.blogspot.com/

This blog is especially appropriate for the upcoming Thanksgiving family gathering and because you know I love me some movie references, you've got to read "The Christmas Michael Bay Killed." Movies, racism...Hilarious! http://www.becausefamily.blogspot.com/

I know that I am supposed to notify all winners of their award with comment on their blog. Be patient, this may take a day. Sometimes I get lost in the Blogosphere and need to follow bread crumbs to get back home.

Congrats all!

5 comments:

UberGrumpy said...

Well done! You clever thing

One day someone will come up with the 'Trite, banal, distracted and lazy blogger' award and then I'll win hands-down. Sigh

Charlene said...

Very cool - thank you! Thank you very much! (I'll be here all night! No applause; just leave money in the hat as you walk out the door!) :-)

PS: Don't forget to tip your waiter!

AJAB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJAB said...

Thanks B_b32!!! Just when I had thrown in the towel... you and the universe threw me a life-line!!! (Ok... so that was a mixed metaphor; but you know what I mean.)

THANKS A BUNCH : )

Because It's Family said...

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's great to know that our family mishaps are entertaining the world.