Saturday, October 17, 2009

One of Life's Little Mysteries Solved

Saturday

If you noticed, I was finally able to fix the charts in my post below ("I Guess I'm Just Stupid" 10/6) to look the way I wanted them to. I'll admit I am new to the blogosphere, but I am still surprised when things that should be easy, just aren't. Alas, this is my problem with life. My fellow bloggers gave me lots of suggestions, but I am no HTML wiz kid. Much like cars, IRS regulations and my Verizon FIOS package, I know just enough to get me into trouble.

I tried everything but got so lost in the HTML editor I should have left bread crumbs to find my way back. Today I tried SnapIt and had an "Aha!" moment. It's been a long time since I tried anything that makes something so difficult so easy. It basically saves a "print screen" in any format. Simple, yet mysterious. Also a lot like life. And Jello.

Here is the info on SnapIt: http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html

No comments: